What is the Carriage House asphalt shingle? It’s a super-heavyweight shingle. Heavier shingles offer better, more advanced performance that other shingles. But the Carriage House shingles also offer style and prestige by imitating a scalloped slate roof. Scalloped edges provide a handcrafted look and shadow lines add depth and beauty to your home. Not only do you get a great looking roof, but you will also be adding value to you home, whether you live in Park City or Salt Lake. IronClad, along with CertainTeed (who manufactures these shingles) recommends that the Carriage House be installed on steeply sloped roofs. It’s the perfect shingle.
- Four-layer coverage when applied
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- UL 2218 Class 1 impact resistance rating
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110-mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.