What are Grand Manor Shingles? They are a high quality shingle highly recommended for steeply sloped roofs. They imitate a slate shingle with shadow lines and randomly placed tabs, giving your home a more classy and high-class feel. These shingles are the best of the best and show off your style and high-quality tastes. Grand Manor Shingles have aesthetic and presence that are sure to impress the eye from all angles.
- Five-layer coverage when applied
- 425 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- UL 2218 Class 2 impact resistance rating
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110-mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.