What are CertainTeed Landmark TL asphalt shingles? The TL stands for Triple Laminate. This advance asphalt shingle is heavy duty and the three thick layers provide an asphalt shingle that is reminiscent of traditional cedar shake roofing. Tri-laminate technology provides superior performance, especially because these layers are manufactured from the industry’s most durable materials.
- Thick tri-laminate layers create a thick roofing shingle reminiscent of cedar shakes, while providing tough, superior durability.
- Landmark TL is installed with a random tab design, producing natural shadows and aesthetic beauty to provide character to your roof.
- Three-piece laminated fiber glass construction
- 305 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mph wind resistance
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter™ warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark TL up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required