What’s the 1 3/4″ snap-lock roof system? It’s a system that is one of the most popular roofs that IronClad sells. This metal panel system provides detailed, clean transitions from seam to seam which are continuous from ridge to eave. We love how the 1 3/4″ Snap Lock provides architectural beauty and versatility while increasing the span and uplift capabilities of metal roofing systems. IronClad Exteriors has had many customers in Park City and Salt Lake City who love the results of the 1 3/4″ Snap Lock.
To see how the 1 3/4″ Snap Lock is installed, click here.
- Minimum slope: 3/12
- Medium duty material for residential or commercial use
- Panel meets the requirements of Underwriter’s Laboratories, Inc. for Class 90 wind uplift resistance.
- Air Infiltration: No greater than 0.014 CFM/Ft2 at a test pressure of 1.57 PSF & 0.009 CFM/Ft2 at a test pressure of 6.24 PSF per ASTM E-283-73.
- Water Resistance: When tested for 5 gal/min spray for 15 min duration at each test pressure of 1.57 PSF, 6.24 PSF, 12.5 PSF, and 15.1 PSF, there shall be no evidence of water penetration, per ASTM E-331-70.
- Panel displays a flame spread classification of a Class 1 when tested in accordance with ASTM E-84-87.
- Panel is tested and conforms to the requirements of the modified ASTM E-330 static pressure differential test.
- Panel is tested and conforms to requirements of the ASTM E1592 wind up-lift criteria.
- Panel system is tested in accordance with ASTM E-1680-95 standard test method for rate of air leakage through exterior metal roof panel systems.
- Panel system is tested in accordance with ASTM E-1646-95 standard test method for water penetration of metal roof panel system by uniform static air pressure difference.