What is the 1″ Nail Fin Snap Lock metal roof system? It’s a system that hides nails seamlessly. When the nails are hidden, it creates a more aesthetically pleasing metal roof. But not only are nails visually hidden, the need for metal clips is no longer necessary due to the 1″ self-locking Snap Lock system. How does the 1″ Nail Fin metal roof system work? The first panel attaches to the roof with screws and the next panel snaps down and locks onto the first panel, hiding the screws and protecting the screws from the elements. IronClad recommends the 1″ Nail Fin to clients who want a clean, simpler feeling metal roof, whether they live in Park City or Salt Lake City.
To see how the 1″ Nail Fin is installed, click here.
- Minimum Slope – 3:12
- Panel Attachment – Concealed Fastening System
- Coverage Width – 16 inches
- Gauge – 29 (standard); 26 (optional)
- Finishes – Striations (standard); Minor Rib Striations (optional)
- Coatings – Galvalume Plus®, Signature® 200, Signature® 300, Signature® 300 Metallic
- UL 790 Fire Class A & UL 2218 Impact Class 4
- UL 580 Uplift (UL90 Classification Construction #529)